Constructed with premium hardwood, the Normandy Shutters are beautiful, sophisticated, and unique. Gentle to the touch, Normandy Shutters display the natural and unique beauty and luxury of wood. These classic shutters are made from solid timber, sourced from sustainably grown hardwood. Normandy’s wood grain can be found in various stains and finishes. Normandy’s stained shutters are tailored with Phoenix wood, offering a rich and luxe natural grain that puts its depth and character on marvelous display. All Normandy shutters are conditioned to offer long-term stability and ultra-durability. There is nothing quite like the elegance of Normandy shutters to grace your home.
- 100% premium hardwood shutter
- Luxury timber grain
- Sustainably sourced wood
- Highly stable and durable
- Available in 30+ paint and stain colors
- Custom color options
- Hand sanding for the finest-crafted finish
- Wider panel options
- Excellent strength to weight ratio
- Great insulation properties
- The shutter configuration for 1 panel is L or R.
- The shutter configuration for 2 Panels is LR.
- The shutter configuration for 4 panels is LLRR.
- Shutter configuration with T-Posts depends on how many T-Posts are needed. With 1 T-Post, it is LTR, and with 2 T-Posts, it is LTLRTR.
- Available in Minimum Dimensions 6 in Width, 10 in Height. Maximum Dimensions Unlimited in Width, 132 in Height
- Available in a range of special shapes and options