Are you looking for products that offer exceptional aesthetics without too much maintenance? Woodlore shutters are built with a solid MDF core for improved strength and density.
These plantation shutters offer a strong and robust appeal, are free from the natural imperfections of wood, such as sagging or warping, and have a higher resistance to heat damage.
The Woodlore Plus utilizes a lightweight yet durable ABS for its construction, a commonly-used material in high-endurance applications. Its advanced design features include wider panels, more color choices, and a waterproof option. Moreover, its enhanced EWC stile core makes it stronger, tougher, and more versatile than before.
- The shutter configuration for 1 panel is L or R.
- The shutter configuration for 2 Panels is LR.
- The shutter configuration for 4 panels is LLRR.
- Shutter configuration with T-Posts depends on how many T-Posts are needed. With 1 T-Post, it is LTR, and with 2 T-Posts, it is LTLRTR.
- Choice of 28 colors
- Available in Minimum Dimensions 6 in Width, 10 in Height and Maximum Dimensions Unlimited in Width 120 in